Monday 27 October 2014

Nerdy Haul: Luxola 35% sale


Thumbs up for secured package and fantastic delivery services.




Had an eye on this Zoeva 104 Buffer Brush for such a long time. So when Luxola had a 35% sale, I caved. This brush has a shape similar to the Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki which I am also dying to try. But since this Zoeva one is cheaper, why not try this first right? He he.

The price of this brush was RM37.38 after discount. Which also means that since its below RM40, I had to bear the shipping cost of RM30. How silly does it sound. So what I did was, I added the 3cE blotting sheets into my cart. In this case, the total purchased amount came up to RM45. Not the smartest idea but why pay bloody RM30 for postage right?! Plus, I have never tried blotting sheets fancier than my Daiso ones, so why not :)

Review of these products will be up after a week or so! By the way, Sigma F80 Flat Kabuki has a limited edition copper handle in conjunction to their 5 Years anniversary celebration. On my wishlist already. <3

If you are interested in shopping on Luxola.com, I have a 15% discount code for my readers. Just click onto the product links and you're done. Happy shopping!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment