Wednesday 11 November 2015

Nerd Travels // Singapore Part 2



I don't think I mentioned in my previous Singapore travel post but dang my friend is an amazing photographer. She told me about proportions & lighting and you could tell through the pictures that her skills are bomb diggity. 

Not trying to be negative nancy but Haji Lane was a minor disappointment. Where were the gorgeous street art?! There were a few but not up to our expectations. And why were there green trash cans every stone's throw away? I think we saw 50. No joke.  

If you have been to Haji Lane, please let me know if there are several other 'Lanes' around or did we go to the wrong one? Have you been to Singapore before? Let me know :)

Thank you for reading and Happy Wednesday!

Don't wanna miss out future Nerdyness? Follow me on Bloglovin' and Instagram <3

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment